Saturday, 3 January 2026

281. Between the lines


 *Between the lines*


It's not easy to live my life and walk the phases I have been


Grass on the other side always seems green 


Expressing can be non-verbal norm


And here is where the art of reading between the lines form 


When I do the work round the clock 


And none to express yet 

expectations on me to be strong as rock 


I may be upset on few things or speak out of topic at length 


It's dismissed and equated to my mood swings of the month 


Without expressing, I expect at times to make me feel special with a hug or kiss


He might not read between the lines on this 


Then only my pen understands my feelings in-between the word


At times I feel if I am asking too much and I feel absurd 


I wish my mom was here so that I could just express


That I feel overwhelmed and feel a lot of stress 


She would read between the lines just by my silence ,words or face 


But I know life is a race 


Show must go on at each case 


Dealing and overcoming with the lifes challenge at each phase 


Learning growing reading between lines of life at my own pace !!!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

3 Jan 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

324. Dads 74 th Birth anniversary

 Remembering My Dad on His 74th Birth Anniversary Dear Aanu, Happy 74th Birthday to you above, Wrapped forever in our prayers and love. Thou...