Friday, 28 August 2026

334. Light changes everything

 Light Changes Everything


What happens when one goes into a quiet mind zone,

To disconnect from reality, keep scrolling through the phone?

The flashback of Priya 🐣 and Anka’s 🐔 relationship that just came to a halt,

With sunrise, everything changed, with no one at fault.


Does each morning feel fresh and bright?

Does a guilty mind feel light?

Because light changes things when it generates within.

Who decides if a guilty pleasure is a coping mechanism or a sin?


Certain realities feel so dark even when light emerges,

I keep asking myself how to control the inner urges.

The dilemma between the paths I choose,

My actions shouldn’t make my soul lose.


I am waiting for the light within to change the evil me,

And to let go of all the baggage and finally feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

352. Broken stick

 Prompt -Brown stick My daily thought includes things that may not matter tomorrow  Still hoarding thoughts ,things and carrying baggage tha...