Friday 27 November 2015

(Old Post 74)REALIZATION


REALIZATION

Everyone said she's insane
I ignored her surpassing that lane
I didn't speak much further
She might be hurt,For me it didn't bother

She waits for me to gift a rose everyday
For this strange feeling,I had nothing to say
It took me many years to realize
This form of Love-A priceless Prize

She stays all alone
No relatives,letters or telephone
Long back she had lost her child
she feeds animals,be it pet or wild

Today when she gave me a flower
I could feel in her that power
To smile at world and count
the blessing she has, ignoring their taunt

Affection without selfish intent is love true
It has no expectation,nothing to prove
Such love is divine and supreme
The one which is imagined to exist only in dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...