Monday 20 June 2016

(Old Post 83).Birthday wishes to my grandpa

Birthday wishes to my grandpa


Years Longest day happens to be today
And also your Birthday
Music was in your heart
Yoga was your Life's part
As if these World celebrations today
As Yoga Day & Music Day are kept after your Birthday

Your cheerfulness and humility
I witness in you supremacy of Deity
Life's any problem or decision
you motivated to set right every equation

You brought your kids up so well
you were an all-rounder in a nutshell
you were always a guiding force
your positivity is my living source
you were well versed in all field
but desired no recognition or shield

A silent promise to you to follow your Life's ways
we seek your blessings always!





No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...