Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Prompt Bus

 Prompt* Bus*


Nature when is sensitive to any tone


Leads to walking in emotional zone


when I feel vulnerable it's ok to shed tear


But someone taking advantage of my sensitivity is the fear


An example I am quoting now is open ended story


Not sure if I did right or have to be sorry 


I was walking towards bus stand this day 


And passing over a zebra crossing way


A person in white mini bus purposely didn't stop which seemed odd


Came across my way and didn't move between road 


I felt weird that my presence was not acknowledged


I was half way through road,but parked car in between road full fledged


He seemed to find pride in blocking my way 


I just patted my tiffin bag on the back of his bus as I walked past this play


His ego was hurt by mere touch not even a scar


I kept walking and came so far 


Now he comes out of the bus and starts calling from behind 


'Hello Hello' ,I heard but I didn't turn back purposely his side 


My tiffin patting his bus was a deliberate act 


It didn't damage it in any way for the fact 


But his ego was hurt and now he could stop the bus,walk all way just to fight 


Seeing this effort to argue with me was kind of delight


When I wanted to cross he didn't care


And me ignoring his' Hello hello' kinda seemed fair 


I wanted to make him feel what I felt 


Not sure if this was the right way I dealt 


Possibly ignoring was also a better way


Which I follow on basis all day


But it's ok to test self at time


Sometimes I lose otherwise I shine 


My inner self just whispered one thing 


Whatever you do , later don't overthink 


Matter is done and this was my story of  bus 


Next time I should be mindful to not put self in any mess !!



@✍️ Priyanka Kamath 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prompt Bus

 Prompt* Bus* Nature when is sensitive to any tone Leads to walking in emotional zone when I feel vulnerable it's ok to shed tear But so...