Tuesday 15 October 2024

117. Housewife

 



Housewife*


Term housewife has evolved over time 

The essence of being a homemaker and outshine 


I wonder if working in corporate would tag me as working lady to core 


Considering I come back home and do my household chore


Just as when I do heavy lifting with all charm

I tend to push my capacity in my arm


After household work queue 

I persue my hobby too


I make sure to write weekly one poem atleast 

It really gives confidence in my fist


In addition when I give myself a chance to persue my studies more

It immensely gives me a life purpose for sure


I am aware if motherhood approaches me 

My life would definitely turn 360 degree


I have seen and felt my mom strive hard for us 

By god's grace ,I am all set to do my duty without fuss!!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

15 October 2024


Feedback 

Wow🔥

An empowering perspective on the diverse roles and contributions of women. Challenging old stereotypes, it shows the strength, resilience and determination that defines the modern housewife. 

Beautifully portrays the physical and mental labour involved in household chores, comparing them to "heavy lifting".🔥

Remembering your mother as a housewife and mother, you beautifully admitted that she was the inspiration for your journey🔥

Keep it upt

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts🔥

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...