Monday, 1 December 2025

266. Boisterous

 


Noisy , energetic,rowdy , active, overexcited 


Boisterous 


My nature of being Boisterous have been a boon and bane many time 


Some experience is expensive but they are mine


Since my inner-child wounds weren’t addressed, I ended up becoming extreme in nature


I am too excited, too loud , cry and laugh too much as my feature 


I was silent girl on School untill one day when a thief came over my door


I felt as if I heard some noise and that was the exact truth to core


In school when teacher asked everyone to say a story nice 


I slowly narrated this thief story adding some tail and spice


I saw my classmates giggling over when I exaggerated the topic with some animation 


I felt validated and then saw a pattern where I was likable with this initiation 


My nature modified from being silent to extrovert 


I saw more bubbly and carefree I was, I became popular part


In college once my teacher jokingly said for my huge appearance 


That only a wrestler can marry me , I took my stance 


In front of all I said I will marry whoever I want to , your comment was not necessary here 


I was then chosen as class representative as I would speak without fear


Then when I entered marriageable age , my proposal was out 


The men I came across feared and had doubt 


My boisterous nature was a threat to many 


Few rejections in life changed me in bits tiny 


At times I am moody and I don't like interacting at all 


It doesn't mean I have changed it just a phase afterall 


Being Boisterous is my confidant 


Especially in office atmosphere it's a need be confident 


Being Boisterous is not bad but letting it overpower me is the issue that last 


As I learn about my unhealed self , I forgive myself for my mistakes past 


I now monitor my nature on when I get too excited and try to calm myself down


As my Boisterous nature shouldn't make me a means to be treated me as clown


So when I apply mindfulness to my existing extremities 


I try to utilise my energy in mindful activities


I do feel I am blessed with ability to command attention 


But it's up to me if I use it just for seeking validation or actually being productive and serving right intention 


I accept I have something unhealed even now and I am taking it slow


Good thing is remote control of my Boisterous trait is with me now !!!


,✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

2 Dec 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

324. Dads 74 th Birth anniversary

 Remembering My Dad on His 74th Birth Anniversary Dear Aanu, Happy 74th Birthday to you above, Wrapped forever in our prayers and love. Thou...