Wednesday, 18 February 2026

306. The essential year of my life

 


*The most essential year of my life*


The term 'essential' carries an essence

A memory which highlights my dear ones presence 

Each year where my parents were present 

Is so essential and no less than a present

This day I saw a little baby in metro whos smile I still feel 

I felt it's like an indication for something special to me that appeal 

This year can be my essential year by god's grace 

I wait for the blessing, not in a hurry or race 

I manifest to complete my exams pending from a long time 

2026 will give me good news of having my parents back in form of little sunshine!!!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

17 Feb 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

348. Ghost

 Cockroach type is different from home town when Same bait doesn't work here to shoo off them  Same applies to ghost ,I was told not to ...