Tuesday, 21 July 2026

325. Picture Prompt

 I am walking in faith wearing my confidence in sleeve

The path unknown but I feel positive 

The grass appears as if my favourite God is seated 

I may step in thorn but will never be defeated 

Picture clicked in dawn and disk appear similar 

Why does the gloominess seem familiar?

Is it the similar situation again?

I hope to not repeat the past mistakes of pain

I believed that I am so tall and can never fumble

Tall trees gives me a reminder to st


ay humble 

The destination seemed so near

It's already dusk and I can't see any path clear

I walk as if blindfolded with feel faith away from fear

God will protect me ,he is within my reach so near

This night shall too pass and awaiting to see the morning again

And have self belief, determination, Will power to restart regain 

No pain ,No gain

No effort will ever go in vain 

This journey is a beautiful chapter of my lifes leap 

Miles to go before I sleep !!!


©️ Priyanka 

Kamath 

21 July 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

325. Picture Prompt

 I am walking in faith wearing my confidence in sleeve The path unknown but I feel positive  The grass appears as if my favourite God is sea...