The voice of wings
Breakfast time conversation
Naive chick Priy 🐣: July was overwhelming ride and I felt absurd
Evolved Anka🐔: Express yourself and know that You have evolved into a beautiful bird
Naive chick Priy 🐣:I felt irrelevant when I was asked to leave the nest
Evolved Anka🐔: Priy, you are in better place now ,This has happened for your best
Naive chick Priy 🐣: I see you don't have the poetry wings
Evolved Anka🐔:It's an aura still within me but has disappeared with ongoing things
Naive chick Priy 🐣:How is moving to the multicoloured nest 🇦🇪 as you were stuck to white & Blue 📘
Evolved Anka🐔: I have so many stories to reveal about the new nest and other birdies ,just wondering so soon time just flew
Naive chick Priy 🐣:Do you miss the previous nest ,it was so close to your heart experiencing best of the fate
Evolved Anka🐔: my first nest will always have a special place but everything comes with an expiry date
Being stuck with something makes me a stagnant pond ever
And what evolves me is to move on and embrace the new river
Rest of my stories in next episode my chick
Let's catch up for lunch and will speak on any topic you pick
©️
✍️ Priyanka Kamath
1 Aug 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment