Thursday 6 June 2024

(Old post)99.Arrange Marriage

Bond of marriage is indeed supreme
An ideal life partner is one's dream

But arrange marriage has a twist
There are many do's & dont's in the list

A person might seem so true & own
On a conversation over a phone

One may find in him an unique zest
But can he pass life's sickle test?

So many doubts in my mind
Is he the one whom I find

In my dream of imagination
Would he treat me with love &passion?

Knowing him is different from understanding
Being human is different from human being

I fear taking step next
Would it be love or mere lust?

Each girl aspires her man 'The best'
Each one of us is destined for life's test

The seed of happiness I'm sowing
Hope is something keeps me going!!!
©priyanka7791
21/05/2018

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Priyanka.... Thoughtful words you pen down beautifully.Keep up this work 👍

    ReplyDelete

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...