Tuesday 20 August 2024

109.Siblings - An enduring relationship

 Siblings - An enduring relationship 




My nature of being possessive 

Has masked self reflection with dew 


There have been times where 

I missed my love share 

I may have questioned on brothers priority at time

All his time I presumed earlier was mine 


I have at times felt a mess

That my space in his heart is now less

Failing to know 

There can be additions in life flow 

But I am princess of my bro

And he is my forever hero 


Recently I was put to test blister

Where I was found manipulative towards my sister 

I understand it was mistake seat

And it's a learning to not repeat 

However crack in a relation is so visible 

I wish I had a timemachine reversible 


Siblings relation is meant to be of laughter and love ball

But eventually my certain responses may have caused it to fall

But then take the lesson and move on 

Similar situation I can act wiser now on


Siblings relation is not all about Grabbing 

It's about giving 

Selflessness is a trait rare 

I am in my learning to be fair 


 Replacing manipulativeness with honesty 

and possessiveness with selflessness 

Is helping me be back my old self as before

To endure my siblings relation with love more!!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

20 August 2024


Review 

Wow🔥

Beautifully presented, the essence of the theme is encapsulated in a short story that brilliantly connects with the dynamics of sibling relationships. Draws attention to selflessness and fairness in personal growth. The beautiful message is that replacing manipulation with honesty and possessiveness with selflessness definitely strengthens the bond between siblings, bringing more love, understanding, harmony and happiness in the relationship.❤️

Keep inking 

Keep inspiring ✍️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩




No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...