Monday 5 August 2024

107.Friendship - Wine of life*

 


*Friendship - Wine of life*


I travel time back to my school days 

Where I expressed friendship in many ways


Friendship day gives me goosebump

Friendship bands as base to include whom to dump


I used to make bands handmade one

The higher the heap of band ,more the fun


Being in all girls school , a boy wishing me on this day was a big deal 

Friendship equals love was then the feel

 

With time, band reduced as the bandwidth 

Only friend that remained was my mom till her last breath 


With time we all happen to change

Only thing permanent is change 


New people come into life

With a pre-determined shelf life 


I remember I was in tears during my school send off 

As if it's the world's end off


Those scrapbook with all love 

Letter writing with admiration to show 


Now technology is advanced just to say 

We are just a msg away 


But then we tend to not have any matter 

The innocence is thinned up as we got fatter 


My forever friend is my poetry 

It kind of makes me free 


Every time I write it's like a old wine in new bottle 

My best friend is my poems which makes me calm and subtle. 


Finding a friend makes me glee

Self love is to find my friend within me!!!


©️✍️Priyanka Kamath

5 August 2024 


Review-

Magnificent ❤️

The journey from the innocence of handmade bands and expressions of love in school days to the solitude of relying on poetry as a forever friend paints a picture of personal growth with changing times. The exploration of technology has affected the nature of connections and relationships that sometimes overshadow the simplicity and honesty of traditional forms of friendship. By emphasizing the importance of developing friendship with oneself, it highlights the idea that true companionship begins from within and expands outward. It is a reminder of the beauty and strength that can be found in solitude, self-reflection, and the pursuit of creative expression as a means of finding connection and fulfillment in life❤️

Keep it up ✍️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...