Monday 26 August 2024

110. Music

 * Music *



Multiple tune of music is lifes part

To alter the tune to suit our need is an art


Clicking pictures and making memories is my zeal 

As I tend to revisit the memories and feel


Recent instance of an office team outing

There was music , food ,games wing


Excited me started clicking pictures and video 

And filled up my phone memory studio


Unless I have a tripod it's difficult to capture my play

I had to ask one of my peers to record me as I slay 


But I could sense her discomfort with each click 

I understood may be I was asking for too much 


Music which played in my mind of chill

Slowly changed into a new tune fill


After editing I made a 60 second reel 

Saved just 1 picture for memory deal 


So all those 100 videos been

Were now in my trash bin 


I replayed my music of self reflection 

Where this tune led me to a direction 


That living in present moment is fun

Taking one picture for memory and done


If I have to ask someone which can make them uneasy 

Then my share of memories seems falling dizzy 


Sometimes understanding my own acts takes me to a zone 

Where I feel toxic and impulsive starring at phone 


Music has also helped me feel at ease 

To be patient enough to respond in lighter breeze 


It's also vital to be watchful of the music I listen 

My mood changes with music be it sad or fun 


So I replaced fast music with calm beat

Which could help me preserving energy kit


These instances on how music within me and outside 

Keep giving me direction for lifes ride!!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

26 August 2024


Feedback 

Splendid 🔥

Beautifully put forth your thoughts and emphasised that using music to cherish and reflect on memories is a powerful experience. You beautifully gave the example of a recent outing with your office team, where you realised the importance of staying in the present during the editing process. Beautifully conveyed the message that music not only enhances the moment but also helps you feel at ease and brings a sense of inner peace. Also underlined its importance in influencing mood and giving direction to life and the journey of life.🔥

Keep inking 

Keep inspiring 🔥

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...