Tuesday, 8 April 2025

160. Unfinished

 


Day 8- unfinished 


Some beauty lies in being unfinished 

If we fix broken pieces ,the quality may diminish 

When I was in teenage , love was in air

With time I imagined that we were future pair

As time passed , he grew and I was still in my lala land 

More I tried to hold ,he slipped just like the sea sand

Then keeping conversation unfinished and pale 

He navigated in his journey ship to sail

After few years when I met him ,he was a different person for sure

The unfinished conversation itself was my closure

My manifestation for day 8

To understand - Some things are meant to be unfinished hence not to wait !!!



Refined 


Some beauty lies in being unfinished 


If we fix broken pieces ,the quality may diminish 


When I was a teenager , love was in the air


With time I imagined that we were future pair


As time passed , he grew and I was still in my lala land innocent and heart free


More I tried to hold ,he slipped just like the sand by the sea


Then keeping conversation unfinished and pale 


He navigated in his journey ship to sail


After few years when I met him ,he was a different person for sure


The unfinished conversation itself was my closure


I got something better than what I presumed my fate 


I understood Some things are meant to be unfinished hence not to wait !!!


©️✍️Priyanka Kamath

Instagram -priyankakamath7 

24 Feb  2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

324. Dads 74 th Birth anniversary

 Remembering My Dad on His 74th Birth Anniversary Dear Aanu, Happy 74th Birthday to you above, Wrapped forever in our prayers and love. Thou...