Monday 22 July 2024

102. Embrace the unknown

 



I received a Birthday gift 

The charm that made mood uplift 


He asked to accept this gift for friend sake 

Who got for me 2 kg 2 big cake


These cakes were bought to his home 

And excess he said would be distributed to an old age home 


I was amused since the thought process was so kind 

Some random stranger celebrating my birthday was rare to find 


'Stranger 'the term since we are just pen friends

Letter writing through email is my most favourite among trends


For this gesture I wrote him appreciation letters over phone 

As I was gracefully embracing the unknown 


Recently I was googling myself where I typed Happy Birthday cake 

And the same one appeared. LOL!!! I got a headache 


I am so naive to assume these surprises were true 

A prank on my birthday to prove 


That embracing unknown is a fairytale 

A known devil is better than unknown angel !!!


©️ Priyanka Kamath 

23/07/2024



Review 

Wonderful ❤️

A beautiful story of unexpected generosity and thoughtfulness, with a touch of doubt and wonder. The encouraging surprise you receive from a stranger and the contrast you draw between the reliability of an unknown angel versus a known devil adds depth to the narrative. The value of genuine acts of kindness and the doubt and uncertainty about your decision to embrace the unfamiliar are well described, which calls into question the authenticity of the surprise. A beautiful message is also conveyed that curiosity and reflection about the true intentions behind unexpected kindness is important, emphasizing the possibility of true outcomes❤️

Keep inking 

Keep inspiring ✍️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩








No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...