Monday 29 July 2024

105.Path of love


 *Path of love*


To reach love, universe gave me roadmap 

With each step, clear route I could tap 


In this journey I was tempted to take short cut 

These paths would lead me to toxic pit 


I met a few in this way of rope 

Who seem to be only ray of hope 


I smiled , I believed and thanked universe for finding them for me 


But I entangled the rope in such a way that I was no more free 


Love slowly turned into addiction 

I was hurting my heart with each friction.


My string of happiness was with them in this fake show.

Why did universe show me this path of love ? 


Felt vulnerable when I received no more care 


To whom shall I now on share ? 


I was tempted to check phone each time 


Universe gave me a message that I will be eventually fine 


I lost my self by choosing path of love 


Why was I even ok to be treated less and low ? 


After sometime as withered old petals were cleared from road 


I started walking the same path of love broad 


The toxicity approached me to come on 


I trust universe path and decided to move on


The same me who was too naive pack


Now has no Temptation to have him back 


I learnt it's best to keep moving in the path of love 


True love is as pure as the white dove 


On the way short cuts do come 


But these are just temporary fun 


Listen to the universe,the path it lay


If something is not meant it will go away


With time we no more crave for the thing that once meant the most 


Find yourself today if your way is lost 


You will be okay the supreme power is with you at core 


Believe in yourself a little more !!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

30 July 2024



Review 

Marvellous❤️

Love can indeed be a complicated and sometimes difficult path, filled with both joy and pain. It is important to recognize the difference between true love and toxic situations. Recognizing and understanding your own worth and power can help you get through tough times and make informed choices. Beautifully conveys the message that self-love and self-respect are essential components of any healthy relationship. By believing in yourself and staying true to your values, you can find the strength to overcome obstacles and follow the path that leads to real and lasting love❤️

Well done 🖋️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩












No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...