Tuesday 3 September 2024

111.Teacher - Architect of Tomorrow

 



Teacher - Architect of Tomorrow


Teachers day wishes to my first teacher.. 

My mother , academic ones as well as brother ..


In this poem I like to convey 

How I am a teacher in life's way


I have been a student sincere 

In workplace,an employee with seldom fear


A good student is not the one who takes

down just notes

It's one who practically applies when situation quotes


I am into operations task 

Not just processing the request  

also circulating the copy is the ask 

I generally miss to keep a track 

This is a trigger for efficiency lack 


My manager highlighted this fill

Self organising is a skill


I am teaching myself to have a approach solution based..

Maintaining a tracker and revisiting it, is efficient paced..


Repeating same mistake means focus lack 

Work should be like a set card pack 


To be organised and systamatic 

would make me content with workdone tick 


In life sometimes we should be our own teacher 

If the lessons learnt is underestimated, it will again feature 


It's more effective to play a dual role 

of teacher and student overall 


This will ensure I am in right track 

As a student if I do a mistake 

Teacher within me will rework


Hit on the target with the lifes arrow

Discipline is a teacher - an architect for tomorrow !!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

3 September 2024

Review -

Excellent 🔥

Started your thoughts beautifully by mentioning your mother and brother as teachers, shows your love and respect for them❤️

By learning from our mistakes and taking responsibility for our growth, we can ensure we're on the right path.Brilliantly highlighted the dual roles we play in life as both teachers and students. Emphasised sincerity and efficiency in learning and work, stressing the importance of self-organization and problem-solving. The role of discipline as essential to achieving success was beautifully concluded.🔥

Keep inking 

Keep inspiring 🔥

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...