Tuesday 17 September 2024

114.Tinkling anklets*

 *Tinkling anklets*



Tinkling anklet is a metaphor for my mom's graceful presence


She transformed house into a home with her essence


Tinkling anklets is also my parents home feel


Kitchen chores , distant noises, sound of steel 


Tinkling anklet now defines my nephew nieces playfulness 


Emptiness of losing a parent is filled by these bundle of joy and happiness


Anklet tinkling rhythm is an emotion


Which continues to exist in my lifes portion.


Recently in my office when there was a Global village event fair 


I realised wearing a traditional wear,anklet has become so rare


When something is missed it's valued more 


The essence of tinkling anklet is in my hearts core 


Tinkling anklet is also a metaphor for my inner charm 


Which often covers with trivial stress worm


My poetry earlier was effortless glee


Now I feel something is hindering me


My poem is a reflection of my present thoughts fume


Let my tinkling anklets to make me dance to it's rhythmic tune!!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath

17 September 2024


Feedback 

Awesome 🔥

The essence of a mother's love and its impact on our lives is beautifully depicted. The metaphor of the tinkling anklets is a clever way to express the grace, joy and comfort she brings. The contrast between the emptiness of losing a parent and the joy of watching your nephews and nieces play is poignant.

The reference to the Global Village event is a nice touch, highlighting the importance of cultural heritage and the value of traditions. It is a reminder that sometimes we don't appreciate things until they are gone.The final lines are particularly powerful, suggesting that tinkling anklets can be a symbol of inner strength and resilience. It is a call to embrace the joy and beauty in life, even when facing challenges.🔥

Keep inking

Keep inspiring 🔥

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

117. Housewife

  Housewife* Term housewife has evolved over time  The essence of being a homemaker and outshine  I wonder if working in corporate would tag...