Sunday, 9 August 2026

327. The fragrance of memory

 Sensory Chronicles 

Week 2


The fragrance of memory 


Anka🐔: it's lunch time and I have got us biryani but you aren't looking fine 


 Priy 🐣: I am unable to overcome overthinking nature of mine 


Anka pulls out Bay leaf and offers to Priy and asks to write down the feelings and be free


Bay leaf has not just made biryani flavourful but on burning the leaf will manifest positivity


Priy 🐣 - I will. But I can't have food as my tooth has sensitivity 


Anka 🐔- Eat this clove to find some relief,it's a real deal


The biryani has good amount of Turmeric from within to heal 


Priy 🐣 - This water bottle here was given by my teacher 


I already had one but I took this to have it later 


But when she wanted some water I didn't have one to offer 


I thought I shouldnt have taken it in anticipation of keeping a buffer 


Placing Clove in mouth feels bitter


But it's soothing the teeth and I feel better


Anka 🐔- The little experience you faced has a takeaway 


But doesn't mean you overthink and stress your day 


Next time you know to make choice


Eat the cardamom pod , cleanze your oral health and have a clear voice 


I too have a dilemma if i should take someone's favour


Can you suggest which spice could help me add a solution flavour 


Pri 🐣: Be careful, and have some black pepper within you to think well before you accept, for nothing here comes for free.


Don't fall in a loop ,Protect your self respect, you need to sleep peacefully in your home tree 


Let's have our lunch and catch up for evening snack 


Rest well , work well and learning to deal with situation is indee


d a knack!!!


©️✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

9 Aug 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

327. The fragrance of memory

 Sensory Chronicles  Week 2 The fragrance of memory  Anka🐔: it's lunch time and I have got us biryani but you aren't looking fine ...