Ganpati is a lord of removing obstacle and also grants Wisdom and skill
We all are blessed with creative minds and this itself is a magic pill
I am from GSB community Mangalore
Here Ganpati is brought in family elders home
Always I wished if I could bring Ganpati home but there are many facts I find
Along with restrictions and things to keep in mind
I then thought why not make some creativity
And past year I tried making utensil Ganapati
I felt very happy and this year I thought of making one from vegetable
In UAE we don't get off for work to celebrate any Hindu festival
And first half of the day went with a lot of work load
Then thought passed what if I can't bring ganapati Bappa on board
Previous evening itself I had prepared majority of festive food
During my lunch break I quickly made a cute veggie Ganesha and the experience was so good
I made him sit and read my letters and offered him whatever I made to eat
I quickly completed my work and felt as if ganapati asked me some sweets to repeat
I wound up my office work and prepared few things for Bappa
He graced me to make modak, snacks and banana appa
I felt as if I was a mother to this beautiful baby , to let him go heart refused
For visarjan I made a sambar out of the ingredients used
I didn't feel like asking for anything and my heart felt so free
Felt magically blessed that Inspite of hurdles he chose and came to me
I sang few bhajans with my imperfect voice but true feeling
Felt his mere presence was my only need for inner healing
I was in tears throughout as I couldn't believe he came home
Always in my heart ,I know I am never alone
He made me a mother the moment he accepted my wish to give him a form and adore
His magical presence felt so grateful and I wished nothing more
God is in our hearts and bringing him home is a way of offering gratitude
The magic I received was abundance blessings and a positive attitude
Even for a moment I didn't feel like I wanted to ask something
Because God's presence in my life equates to having everything
I can't express in words the feeling to love without expectation
Magical is the feeling to be a mother wit
hout even my realisation !!!
✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath
16 sept 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment