Tuesday, 8 September 2026

337.value the present,relish the past

 Value the present,relish the past *


Have you heard about an app called Bottled ?

It's a way of connecting to new people across world 

I was curious to try some 

So threw a bottle feature with a message and opened one 

The message had a music recommendation and checked about mine

The conversation was brief ,within limits and fine

He asked me about my social media account 

My profile is public so it was fine to share I thought 

Immediately he vanished 

The moment I felt the exchange of conversation was not relished

What amused me was that I was blocked from the chat without any reason

And I understand now that such connection is just like a season

Real connection is something very rare at this time and age 

I feel maintaining a good relationship seems like a baggage 

I relish the past aspects on how carefree yet careful I was 

Now I observe any outcome and it's cause 

Presently I was possibly vulnerable to be attracted to something which was not good 

But I value the fact that I carefully replayed the act and my mistakes I understood

I value the people I have in life and will not go in search of unknown friendship 

Some lessons are learnt through others experience and few from own hardship '

!!!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

8 September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

338. Flash challenge

 Stare S- his eyes keep seeing me throughout as he drives T- that gaze isn't comfortable for me A- I arrive at the workplace and back ho...