Sunday, 6 September 2026

335. Trust issues

 Value the present,relish the past // The lesson that stayed


Trust issues 


Have you heard about an app called Bottled ?

It's a way of connecting to new people across world 

I was curious to try some 

So threw a bottle feature with a message and opened one 

The message had a music recommendation and checked about mine

The conversation was brief ,within limits and fine 

What amused me was that I was blocked from the chat without any reason

And I understand now that such connection is just like a season


***


Maintaining work life balance 


The work culture has become very demanding 

If one works endlessly the requests keep coming 

So setting up boundaries is something I am learning 

Gaining positively on mental health is also a form of earning 

Productivity parameter should be effectivemess within work hour 

Not feeling guilty for maintaining healthy work life balance is need of hour 

Last week was too heavy on me and felt low and bursted out in tears 

I couldn't write a poem , celebrate a festival and just was working with pressure and fear 

I couldnt even eat in time and was choking as I was just gulping the meal

My hands started trembling and felt as I if I can't anymore feel 

This weekend I determined to change my ways 

And a lesson from this instance that always stays 

To not be workoholic to that extent that I lose me 

Weekend I just chilled for the first time in many days and felt free

What is the point of earning if I am not able to feed me with a happy mind 

The teacher is the life experience and this is the lesson I find !!!


✍️©️

 Priyanka Kamath 

6 September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

336. Work life balance

 Value the present,relish the past // The lesson that stayed Maintaining work life balance  The work culture has become very demanding  If o...