Friday, 18 September 2026

344. Magazine September

 The festival arrived and with it came hope anew

That I will overcome my vices as I start new

When I feel overwhelmed, even a bit

I switch by opting for a toxic habit

It gives temporary pleasure

And an escape to feel leisure

I promised Bappa that I will change my ways

At present, I am not focused and feel all over the place

But if I have promised something valuable to me

Then I choose to deny being captive to my mind tree

The present energy rush within me is insane

So I am writing a poem to flow it in a creative lane

Festival brings home positive vibes and a chance for a new start

To be consistent and choose the right path is an art

When God is within me, I know I am protected and He won't let me do wrong

Ganpati Bappa removes all obstacles and is making me strong!!!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

18 sept 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

344. Magazine September

 The festival arrived and with it came hope anew That I will overcome my vices as I start new When I feel overwhelmed, even a bit I switch b...