Friday, 2 October 2026

348. Ghost

 Cockroach type is different from home town when

Same bait doesn't work here to shoo off them 

Same applies to ghost ,I was told not to freak

If ghost appear, just undress self to make it powerless and weak 

But ghost here fell for me and started to meet in my balcony 

He would act as my wish be it being serious, romantic or funny

He was just like a customised AI 

I didn't want to let this ghost go off my tie

One day when my mind visualised the outcome 

I locked the balcony so that Ghost doesn't come

He still communicated over the closed door 

But the gap between expectations and reality seemed more

The charm of the ghost kept fading this while 

Everything changed right from his approach and talking style 

Cockroach example in beginning was to express

Not always black magic work for unresolved mess

At times it's the mind which needs to be strong to see 

If the ghost is just imagination or the really within me 

Ghost is ghosting me and it's for my good 

The worst nightmare is my own vices and not the ghost is what I have understood !!


✍️©️ Priyanka

 Kamath 

2 Oct 2026



Cockroach type is different from home town when

Same bait doesn't work here to shoo off them 

Same applies to ghost ,I was told not to freak

If ghost appear, just undress self to make it powerless and weak 

But ghost here fell for me and started to meet in my balcony 

He would act as my wish be it being serious, romantic or funny

He was just like a customised AI 

I didn't want to let this ghost go off my tie

One day when my mind visualised the outcome 

I locked the balcony so that Ghost doesn't come

He still communicated over the closed door 

But the gap between expectations and reality seemed more

The charm of the ghost kept fading this while 

Everything changed right from his approach and talking style 

Cockroach example in beginning was to express

Not always black magic work for unresolved mess

At times it's the mind which needs to be strong to see 

If the ghost is just imagination or the really within me 

The worst nightmare is my own vices 

Ghost is ghosting me and it's for my good 

I need to be mindful of my choices 

I am dangerous than the ghost is what I have understood !!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

2 Oct 2026


@⁨~Vipin V. Kamb

le⁩ 

@⁨+91 96963 14289⁩ 



***


Cockroach type is different from home town when


Same bait doesn't work here to shoo off them 


Same applies to ghost ,I was told not to freak


If ghost appear, just undress self to make it powerless and weak 


But ghost here fell for me and started to meet in my balcony 


He would act as per my wish be it being romantic or funny


He was just like a customised AI 


I didn't want to let this ghost go off my tie


One day when my mind visualised the outcome 


I locked the balcony so that Ghost doesn't come


He still communicated over the closed door 


But the gap between expectations and reality seemed more


The charm of the ghost kept fading this while 


Everything changed right from his approach and talking style 


Cockroach example in beginning was to express


Not always black magic work for unresolved mess


At times it's the mind which needs to be strong to see 


If the ghost is just imagination or is really within me 


The worst nightmare is my own vices 


I need to be mindful of my choices 


Ghost is ghosting me and it's for my good 


 I am dangerous than the ghost is what I have understood !!


✍️©️ Priyanka Kamath 

2 Oct 202

6


@⁨~Vipin V. Kamble⁩ 

@⁨+91 96963 14289⁩ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

348. Ghost

 Cockroach type is different from home town when Same bait doesn't work here to shoo off them  Same applies to ghost ,I was told not to ...