Thursday, 1 October 2026

347. Picture prompts ( Platform,key, balloon )

 I am missing my parents and feeling low

Involuntarily tears just flow 

My thoughts just run like the train

Back to my memory lane 

And heart feels and relives and express in tears form

Similar to the rain soaked railway platform.

Rusting is "Ganesh Priya" home key 

Each corner has memory that is mildly fading within me 

What booms like balloon is my parents sweet voice 

Their soul is watching me over , leaving body was God's choice 

Thank you dear parents for sacrificing so many things freely 

Wherever you are please remember I miss you dearly 

I don't know why I am unable to control my tears and feeling so heavy and in pain

All I need is your hug and hoping if I relive with any of your essence again 


I am waiting for a train in platform in hope you both will come to me 

I am still holding up to old key but you seem to fly like the balloon so free

I ran behind it to hold it tight

In no time the balloon went off my sight 

I felt so important when you both called me for everything and shared your feelings

Now when I don't get your messages checking on me

if I had my food ,my whereabouts and dearly calling Pri

How shall I tell you that I feel like the same rusted key absolute 

Once I was a solution now feel obsolete 

Wherever you both are know that you mean the world to me 

Please heal me and help me let go off any burden and like that balloon feel back free




***


I miss my parents, and involuntarily my tears just flow,

My thoughts run like a train to memories I know.

Like a rain-soaked platform, my heart feels heavy with pain,

Waiting for a moment to meet them again.

The rusted key of our “Ganesh Priya” home still stays,

Holding memories of those beautiful days.



Their sweet voices rise like a balloon in the sky

Their souls watching over me from up high.


I ran behind the balloon to hold it tight

In no time it went off my sight 


I miss when they called my name with love,

Checked on me if I ate well and my whereabouts every then and now 

I once felt needed, important and they always my side 

Now without their messages, something feels so empty inside 

 I am waiting for a train in platform in hope you they will come to me 


Wherever they are, heal me, please stay with me.


***


Polish version 


I miss my parents, and involuntarily my tears just flow,

My thoughts run like a train to memories I know.

Like a rain-soaked platform, my heart feels heavy with pain,

Waiting for a moment to meet them again.


The rusted key of our “Ganesh Priya” home still stays,

Holding memories of those beautiful days.

Their sweet voices rise like a balloon in the sky,

Their souls watching over me from up high.


I ran behind the balloon to hold it tight,

But in no time, it went out of my sight.

I miss when they called my name with utmost love,

Checked if I had eaten and asked where I was.


I once felt needed, important, with them always by my side,

Now, without their messages, something feels empty inside.

I wait for a train on the platform, hoping they will come to me,

Wishing they are at peace, and asking them to stay with me.


***


I miss my parents, and involuntarily my tears just flow,

My thoughts run like a train to memories I know.

Like a rain-soaked platform, my heart feels heavy with pain,

Waiting for a moment to meet them again.


The rusted key of our “Ganesh Priya” home still stays,

Holding memories of those beautiful days.

Their sweet voices rise like a balloon in the sky,

Their souls watching over me from up high.


I ran behind the balloon to hold it tight,

But in no time, it went out of my sight.

I miss when they called my name with utmost love,

Checked if I had eaten and telepathy just worked somehow


I once felt needed, important, with them always by my side,

Now, without their messages, something feels empty inside.

I wait for a train on the platform, hoping they will come to me,

Wishing they are at peace, all I need is one more hug lovingly calling me Pri



No comments:

Post a Comment

347. Picture prompts ( Platform,key, balloon )

 I am missing my parents and feeling low Involuntarily tears just flow  My thoughts just run like the train Back to my memory lane  And hear...