Wednesday 29 May 2024

71.Guilt of being innocent


 *Guilt of being innocent*


My guilt is making opposite person feel faulty 


To potray I am innocent and she is guilty..


The previous department I worked was now toxic 


It was best time for me to leave than feel sick..


But this decision was made not by me, but my boss 


And her removing me from office group took my feelings to toss...


I felt bad not because I wasn't valued in front of my peers


But expected an acknowledgement for being with her for so many years..


My innocence was my expression of feeling


Even after conveying,my mind was not healing..


I transferred her this burden of guilt 


Although my feeling was pure and innocent...


She must have felt 

What I meant 


This day she calls me in pantry 


To share with me her birthday pastry 


I could have easily avoided her and said no 


But earlier it was me who was desperate for my presence to show..


What goes around comes around 


And if she is being nice,then I am too bound 


I was guilty of making her feel sorry for me


I accepted her invite gracefully 


I should have definitely missed to attend 


However I had started ,so had to end..


At times I feel, I was yearning for her validation 


But when it came true ,I revisited my manifestation


There is a fine line in being innocent and fool


Mostly I cross this line ,but it's cool..

 

Penning down this instance of being innocently guilty I realise

 

As long as I don't repeat my mistake,I am wise!!!


©️ Priyanka Kamath ✍️ 

29 May 2024



Review-


Exquisite ❤️

The internal struggle with feelings of inadequacy and the external consequences of a toxic work environment are beautifully highlighted. The composition is beautifully narrated based on the introspective journey, lessons learned from experiences and the importance of self-awareness and growth. Personal accountability and the ability to gain wisdom by learning from mistakes inspires one to seek insights in dealing with complex relationships and challenging situations❤️

Keep it up ❤️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...