Wednesday 8 May 2024

57.Beat the Summer*



 *Beat the Summer*


Heat of summer is a grace 

As it's external in any case 


But the challenge is dealing with internal battle


neither particular season can calm nor cooling bottle 


I received a review at workplace that I am not social 


But I find myself with smiling face ,short talks with all 


It's true that I am moody and generally carried away by emotions 


To be consistent I prefer to be constant unlike various season


I understood that enough opportunities were missed because I speak less


Public speaking is where I don't feel at stress 


But that skill of open mic doesn't work in all case 


When I feel too heated up, only warm water is my route 


 If consumed from fridge I will end up hurting my throat 


Like warm water will keep me well irrespective of season 


So I should find out a way to keep me cool for all right reason 


When I got this feedback I was heated up within 


And journaling my feeling was a coolant tin 


I understand that just like everyone has different way to beat the heat 


I should accept the feedbacks gracefully , and overcome all defeat!!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

8th May 2024 



Feedback 

Alluring❤️

Brilliantly portrayed your thoughts that summers are a blessing compared to dealing with the challenges of internal conflicts. Beautifully emphasised your point with examples .Ended with beautiful conclusion that everyone has different ways of dealing with their problems, and everyone should accept feedback with humility❤️

Keep penning 

Keep rocking ❤️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩


@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩ You have depicted your emotions compared to the heat of summer. Your personal feelings are genuine which you have gone through. You have made it a bit lengthy according to the lines limit asked. ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄




No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...