Monday 1 April 2024

28.Brother and Sister Relationship


* Brother and Sister Relationship*

Having a elder brother is a blessing pure
 
He came to earth before me to make sure 

My mothers womb has ample space 

For me to spend 9 months phase 

"Anna" is the name I call him all time 

He is precious gift I call with pride as Mine 

As growing up Anna was strict brother 

Protected me and made sure none bother 

I followed his footsteps for my education stream 

To see each other excel has always been our Dream 

We have even fought extreme 

Then same day conveying apology scene

We both have been a team in many ways 

Supporting parents for little things if in case 

During his wedding I could ask him any gift ,part of ritual ways

I just asked him "even if I am miles apart  be with me always "

When I got married he had happy tear

For all my issues he always has a ear 

With him even if I speak less he understands me more 

He knows me in depth till my core 

I have a habit of saying all matter with tail in my favour

He very well knows how to respond me with humour flavour

He loves me but also makes sure I don't sit on his head 

He doesn't make me dependent on him but guides me ways to self discover instead

I just speak to him whenever he has time 

But even if it is for a little while ,with it I am always fine 

I am miles apart  yet he is always near 

We may fight , disagree but he is so dear 

I feel so proud of his achievements as if it's mine 

I pray he always succeed ,prosper and shine 

I am very blessed that god chose me his little sis tall 

He has cute little ones but I am always  his first doll 

Words fall less to express how dear is my brother 

We are blessed to be born to our dear angel Mother 

Anna is my teacher and has guided me with knowledge pure 

I seek his blessings always and ensure 

The strictness he had was to make me choose right way 

He is my inspiration and has preached "where there is will there is a way "

Thank you for being in my life and happiness that you have brought 

Munni loves you Anna a lot !!!

✍️ Priyanka Kamath
2 April 2024 
Priyankakamath7


Remarks:

Awesome❤️
Brilliantly portrayed your brother in words, it showed your love and respect for your elder Brother 
Superb ending with a beautiful message, is commendable ❤️
Keep it up❤️
@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...