Monday 29 April 2024

50. Shadow of the past*

 Shadow of the past*






The stage of overthinking lasts

When we re-live the experiences of past 


The most unique aspect of the past 

Happiness runs just too fast 

And moments that upset me for infinity lasts 


Each experience aims to teach 

That next step in ladder of success we reach 


Also to practice what we preach 

What we learn to instances each 


However if we fail in any class test

God doesn't promote us to level next 


Similar situation he would repeat 

So that we overcome any defeat 


I am accustomed to revision session 

I often tend to forget the lesson 


Leading to facing the repercussions 

And overthinking and revisiting the discussion 


One such shadow of past is wasting time 

A stitch in time saves nine 


Procrastination has led to disaster 

Doing things with discipline works out things faster 


I have seen failures as result of not valuing time phase 

God has now given me new set of challenges to face


I should make my past my strength 

And work on my laziness that would lead to delaying work at length


Shadow of past to be modified to my happy space 

And to keep working harder ,smarter , valuing time in any case !!!


✍️ Priyanka kamath

29 April 2024


Feedback 

Splendid❤️

A thoughtful article about the effects of overthinking, learning from past experiences, and failures and the consequences of procrastination. A beautiful message of the importance of self-awareness, growth and perseverance in the face of challenges. Brilliantly shared your thoughts on shadow of past that keeps positive energy and determination in the journey of personal growth❤️

Keep inking 

Keep inspiring ❤️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩


Also provided this article for an anthology for theme Life aspects and Changes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...