Thursday 25 April 2024

48. Advertisment

 




**My tension for sale*

This picture is my imagination of how I would look after I sell my worries. 

Pls Imagine both person in picture is me.. 

Interpretation - when we sell our tension and worry the brain looks lighter


If you have any worries make sure to sell it 

Also whatever relieves you from worries do share and tell it 

Smile more , believe in supreme power 

That faith can ensure we get blessings shower

So who would buy the stress part ?

It's the devine power who is not apart 

So sell your worries and smile more 

Believe in yourself a little more !!!

✍️ Priyanka Kamath 
25 April 2024

Review -👏Really an optimistic way to sell your worries and problems. Your description was quite relatable and unique way of presentation. Keep participating keep entertaining....🧮🧮🧮🧮🧮

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...