Saturday 6 April 2024

34.Letter to Author emphasizing how their work has impacted me *

 *Letter to Author emphasizing how their work has impacted me *




Letter writing has always been close to my heart 


It brings joy in spirits even if we are apart 


With passing years I have reduced to read


But this letter would be a manifestation to never let it fade 


My first letter would be to my dear late grandfather 


Who has been my role model in every form or other 


His books never got published 


For me his work is superior established


'Shani mahatma' was the book he had put his heart and soul 


Through this I came to know about the morals and the lifes goal 


My second letter goes to Ravindra Singh with cheers  


His work ' I too had a love story ' had me in tears 


Writing about someone after losing them is a tough task 


Re- living the pain that one would never ask 


Third letter would be to Padmashri Sudha Murthy mam


I read her two books so far and more to aim


'Wise and other wise' is simplistically beautiful


Her work in ' Gently falls the bakula ' had me so many emotions full 


I had made a video and reviewed her work poetically 


My achievement is that I had received a appreciation email from her magically 


My Fifth letter goes to my dear Mother 


Her work is also unaccounted just like my grandfather


I have her diary and her expression of her experience so beautiful that words lack


I want to express her through this letter that  I miss her to moon and back 


My sixth letter is in draft as I need to write to Robin Sharma when free 


After I complete reading ' The monk who sold his Ferrari '


7 th letter is for my self


Budding writer needs to listen to noone else 


Just write from your heart ,keep improving and take leap


Miles to go before you sleep !!!


✍️ Priyanka kamath

6 th April 2024

English 

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...