Saturday 6 April 2024

35. Anecdote

 *Anecdote *




For me Anecdote is a concept new


Where I am sharing my experience few 


Each day I feel my office has episode fresh 


Sometimes it builds my confidence even after a crush 


I did the task exactly as my manager  said 


Scheduled a call to discuss ahead 


Sitting next to me shes sending me back to back email


Her heightened voice ,made my effort to explain her fail


I am sensitive to someones high tone 


I cry for hours overthinking alone 


But I did nothing wrong today 


The given task was done perfect to say 


A person's body language says it all 


I can't be likable to all, it's their call 


In that heat of moment ,I took a while 


Asked her to tone down ,with a smile 


Baloon of tear emerged within me all this while 


But I could confidently suppress them with a smile 


Sometimes it's easily said than done 


But Love all ,Trust a few ,Do wrong to none !!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

7 April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...