Tuesday 30 April 2024

53.Beautiful page of my diary *

 


Beautiful page of my diary *


The beautiful page of my diary is of my innocence 


When I used to pen down my emotions in deep sense 


When I was in pre university college 


I started journaling my baggage 


My favourite page was when I had a huge crush 


I had written down my true feelings in rush 


Kept a rose too so that that memories sit 


Now I feel a bit embarrassed to revisit 


But I still feel that my innocence was so pure 


And this page of diary is always close to my heart for sure !!!


✍️ Priyanka kamath

30 April 2024

Priyankakamath7 

@⁨~Shivam Gupta⁩ @⁨~Hafsa💚⁩

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...