Friday 5 April 2024

32. Being Indifferent

 


*Being indifferent*


It's well said than done


To forgive who has hurt someone


In office there are certain instance mine 


Where my equation with my peer was not fine 


There was a series of revenge game 


Where escalating matters and the blame 


Blocking a person in contact list is not a solution ultimate


Learning to deal professionally is a skill to learn ,never too late 


Seeing the person in office was a deal 


When it would disturb me in real 


I started to avoid and not seeing his face


stared to speak to the point , been professional and passed this phase 


Didn't bother if I got a response share 


But did the things right and fair 


This day when we met face to face a while 


We greeted a simple hello with a smile 


I felt I was free and over my stress 


I have let gone and started fresh 


When we let our happiness string 


In others hand to cling 


We often get impacted by even reaction minute 


And end up making our happiness dilute 


But when we own our pathway 


And be professional to who ever comes our way 


We would take a leap 


And focus on our task deep 


There is a way in between for any interaction 


Where we are indifferent to any reaction 


Any job we do , we will come across few 


we need to learn to deal in ways new 


Being indifferent to things which mattered once in past 


Is definitely a small achievement which I believe should last 


Cheers to the new learnings some..

I am what I choose to become !!!


Feedback I received


Marvellous ❤️

Beautifully highlighted a difficult topic. Learning to behave in a professional manner is a skill that must be learned. Beautiful solution given to avoid confrontation in office. Forgiveness is important to deal with people who have hurt you. When meeting face-to-face, a simple namaste can help relieve tension and start afresh. Adopting indifferent responses and being professional can help us focus deeply on tasks. Learning to deal with new ways and being indifferent to past issues is a small achievement that must be maintained for a long time.

keep it up ❤️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

5 April 2024 

English

Insta - priyankakamath7

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...