Monday 15 April 2024

41. Connection

 *Connection*



Being a bright student in my college 

I thought it's best to opt for CA this age


Clearing my entrance level and intermediate was smooth flow 


But repeated failures in CA finals kept me constantly low 


Apart from Articleship I didn't have any experience in work 


Having to eat homemade food from mom was my only perk 


My qualification has been somewhere in between which didn't fetch me job 


After marriage too I kept trying for work but would only sob 


I wanted to experience how working outside felt like to be free


I kept on giving interviews and finally Big 4 happened to me 


I love my work very much 


I am ever grateful to workday each 


Being a working lady in addition to being homemaker made me so much in peace 


I imagined how my earnings would support me in future expenses and kids fees 


My connection with my work is so pure 


That each day I work with honestly and dedication to ensure 


That the food I eat is from god's grace 


I value it and content never in any race 


Today my manager broke this news strange


That I am no longer required for my work range 


My connection with my work is so deep 


And this thought just made me fall emotionally so steep 


Each moment of my work reflected like a movie old 


How I took notes , participated actively, learnt all tasks like Gold 


I then come to know about my colleague see


For few of my peers I was just a conversation over a cup of tea 


This connection with my work gave me a sense of joy at row 


My relatives who always mocked me as a failure ,saw me grow 


My mother left the world last year 


And when I sensed this fear 


She told me that bird never on branch rely 


It believes in it's ability to fly 


This work I got from my hard work and not any reference 


This means I have ability to restart again and not be in fence 


It's difficult to see my connection going away from me 


Till I have life I should learn to cope up and live 


And have faith in God and in my abilities I should believe 


What we sow ,so shall we reap 


If anyone does wrong to others they will get the karma sweep 


I should just focus on believing in self and my connection with God deep 


Miles to go before I sleep !!!


Gir gayi hoon toh uthegi , seekegi seekhayegi 


Gomati ki beti Kuch Kar dikhaayegi!!!



Feedback 

Marvellous❤️

Beautiful piece of creativity with a message ❤️

Short and meaningful story showed its impact on connection in positive way. Connection gives us happiness, joy, and support. The wonderful ending with the mother's advice about the bird's ability to fly is a powerful metaphor for resilience and self-reliance. It emphasized that one must have faith in their ability to overcome any obstacle to find success in new opportunities❤️

Keep penning 

Keep rocking ❤️

@⁨Priyanka Kamath⁩


✍️ Priyanka Kamath 

15 April 2024 

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...