Friday 15 March 2024

11 *Multitasking **


  *Multitasking ** 


24 hours a day is same for all- at all time 


But why do only few succeed and shine?


The answers can vary from luck factor, hard work or smart path line 


One of the precious boon that is gifted to all of us without asking


Is the power of multi tasking 


However this super power is embedded within us in a leaf


The magic term to invoke the skill is 'self belief'



The main challenge of multi tasking can be quality hamper


And doing many things at once can trigger ones temper


However the moment we take the leap 


And decide to keep moving & knocking out the lazy sleep


We understand the process of multitasking in deep 


What our parents have done is precious and kind 


Now the task is within us - this skill to find


When I was in college,in smooth way I could switch and attend my class and tuition


Without hampering the attendance,quality with passion


As time flew, I see that my focus is not the same 


Now after marriage handling task is overall a new game


It's now about household task and work outside


Along with balancing my peace and hobby side by side 


Multitasking is a skill developed over time 


Practice is the key with focus and need of time .


Just like a person learns to swim when he practically swims


multitasking is something which we learn akin


Sometimes tiredness can make us feel 


That lets skip a task and just chill 


However, if we take tasks as a fun game 


Then we could actually excel in doing multiple things without pain 


Lets  invoke the power within us a lil


Through self belief - "I can and I will "


Multitasking is beyond gender skill 


It just needs one superpower that is' Will '


Making a mental notes on things to do within a time frame 


Is the prompt to start being this skillful - let's claim !!



✍️ Priyanka Kamath

13 March 2024

English

Insta- priyankakamath7



Theme -New beginning- To refresh my Multitasking skills as on 13 April 2024


Feedback-Wow 👏your exploration of the theme "New Beginning - To refresh my Multitasking skills" is an insightful reflection on the importance of self-belief and perseverance in mastering the art of multitasking. 


I really appreciate the fact that your message resonates with readers of all backgrounds, emphasizing the universal nature of multitasking as a valuable skill cultivated through practice and determination.😍❤️


Keep writing ✍️✍️

PAF Fam🫶


No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...