Wednesday 20 March 2024

19. Acme

 Acme 



Few terms like Holmes , Acme are new vocabulary addition I achieve 


I would be trying to write something based on how I perceive


General take on acme :-


Acme is the highest point of reach 


This phase has a lot to learn & teach 


Any achievement definitely gives one Happiness with admiration 


Often from this high point is beginning of saturation 


Life is like a learning curve flow


Any experience too reaches acme and then the low 📈📉


" This too shall pass ' is a phrase 


 Keeps me in balance during low and acme phase 


Example includes below - for Love and Work lake 


I know I may sound lame but it's my imaginative take 


Love acme :-


Let me take a example - someone falls in love let's say 


Initial honeymoon phase reaches it's acme 


The relation may eventually range 


The Only permanent thing is change 


So to maintain that  acme dose 


In engaging conversation,try and give a pause 


This would keep you in his/her constant thought 


Also that Adreline rush is felt throughout


Work life acme :-


It's not a cake walk to  reach work place acme 


what keeps coming is only my face acne 😬


So "fake it till you make it 'is a thumb rule 


Even if  time not going your way , let's act cool 


I observed our problems are often others tea time gossip 


Learning to 'own' our issues with confidence is the Tip 


I observed one thing about self 


When I self pity , I am treated as a closed book in shelf 


Reaching phase of acme is Like a super power


People respect and admire with praises shower 


We should have this graph in mind tie 


Whenever felt down , let's raise the bar high 


Let's think we have reached acme fine


And wear that smile ,be charming and shine 


I am not sure if I made any sense 


But for sure overused the term acme in every sense 😁



Such unique topic  brings out silly me 


And makes me happy and glee !!!



✍️ Priyanka kamath 

20 March 2024 

Insta - priyankakamath7 














No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...