Saturday 16 March 2024

15. Education


 Education*


Education system should impart

Approachable teaching art


Each one of us has different grasping power 


To make any subject interesting and empower


Education is meant to shape a child's personality


However back then things were different in reality


I used to be a silent kid in school


Not good in studies so was always treated as a fool


Class 4 was a nightmare

Teacher used to beat me up and scare


Being out of class at all times 

Writing imposition ' sorry ' 200 times 


Term' Bullying' was then underrated


Students achievement was based on marks rated


Byhearting was the core skill 


I self studied to get real education by my will 


I have always respected my teachers 


But understood literacy and education is a different feature


Although I got over from these bitter case


And enjoyed education in new phase 


True education gave me confidence and knowledge


It gave me financial stability and a pledge


A self promise to never treat anyone dumb cart


Way of explaining things beautifully is an art 


Education is not limited to school and is indeed a ocean vast


Life is a institution where I learn from present and my experience past !!!


✍️ Priyanka kamath

16 march 2024

English

Insta- priyankakamath7 


No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...