Sunday 24 March 2024

23- 4 lines poetry



4 lines on ' Open Wound '


Some wounds will never heal 


With passing time , the more I feel


Mom and me were two body in one soul tie


The unhealed wound that she left me without final good bye !!!



**************


super power that triggers by choice


Is the ability to listen the inner voice 


My mind needs a clean up it's unable to frame even two line


But inner voice is prompts me to keep going and shine


I may fear to fall but life's rule is to keep flowing fine


Inner voice says every phase heals by time


******************


Puzzle 


I live to love but hate to live

I eat a lot but always starve 

I know my path but always find

Even at peak I always seek 


If I am still not known 

To find me Invert the phone 


⅄S∩O˥Ǝſ : SN∀



*************



✍️Priyanka Kamath 

24 march 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...