Friday 15 March 2024

3. Selfless love


 ðŸ’•Selfless Love 💕


Gods creatures who speak from heart 

With these animals I have connection directly to heart 


It was a raining storming day 

The road was filled with water way


I see someone has put a little pup in gutter

That baby was drowning in that dirty water


I didn't think twice and jumped in the stream 

The pup hugged me as if I was a princess from dream



As I took him out ,he just clinged on me and it was so pure 


He should be safe and not starving I made sure 


Animal care trust then came and took the pup with them on time 

Soon I came to know he was fit and fine 


Even when I was handing over to them the pup kissed me and showered so much love 


When I was back home all stray dogs welcomed me with a dance as usual with the cutest Bow. 


Sometimes even if I don't have biscuits to give them yet their love is so selfless


I feel a lot of gratitude and believe my life is filled with love and bliss 


My cat come to me with a meow when I don't sleep on time 


she makes sure to distract me to ensure my entire focus is on her and she is mine. 


When I give little food and water to the birdies few 

They make sure to chirp and sing a song each time new 


I feel the selfless love I have received is a blessing pure


This love have healed me and in every sense is a cure !!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

14 Feb 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...