Friday 15 March 2024

6. March

 March* 



March marches me to memory lane


Back then exam time was so much pain


Now I miss being in that phase


Those were the pampering days 


Then I wished let march month get over 


Made plans for holidays in advance with ideas shower


March is beginning of celebration, temple festivity and spring


In my home town mostly we witness exchange of wedding ring 


Proposal for my groom finding was started from this month


As I grew march continued to be exam era at length


Soon there came a phase 


Where I was doing nothing,no race 


I realise mind need that exercise and strength


Otherwise it just overthinks at length


I miss those exam days of march dear


Where only challenge in mind was exam fear !!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

2 march 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...