Friday 15 March 2024

12.Topic - Debate - Flexibility or Boundaries which makes you work smart*

 


Boundaries which makes you work smart*


Right from the beginning, we are accustomed to draw a boundary


Be it the school art or working in or outside country 


Be it personal or relations profession


It's always ideal to limit ones approach and action


Work wise there are different departments section


If I am employed to do a certain task 


Then focussing on achieving that is the ask


Ofcourse I need to have a birds eye view 


Of end to end linkage & preview


Boundaries bring discipline and uniformity


It brings unity in diversity


Work from home is a good side of work life flexibility


I believe however core need is to understand ones ability


Again !! work type is a determining factor 


To be in boundaries or explore different sector


For someone who is employed, focus can be on completing given task 


On other hand, one who is self employed has ownership kiosk 


When I started to work ,I wanted to learn more 


I wished to be flexible at core 


However I realised it's mastering one task at a time 


Can give me that confidence to shine 


Workplace encumbers meeting a lot of peers mine 


Maintaining boundaries while being cordial is the need of time


Simplicity and being ordinary is a beautiful phase 


I am in a mindspace where I am not in a race 


May be I am mediocre and enjoy the slow pace  


I feel boundaries well define me to find solace 


Having said that ,I still believe

Each day I look forward to re-live 


To learn new skill with open mind need no boundary permit 


My boundary set is 'Sky is the limit' !!



✍️ Priyanka Kamath

13 March 2024

English

Priyankakamath7

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...