Friday 15 March 2024

4.Office stories

 Office stories




Let's name my boss as ' R'

And colleague Ms. G at par 


My concern was related to response to my query usual


Where I now felt I was treated very casual


Ms.G is leading in the task 


I thought it's ok with her to ask 


I my queries were ignored and unanswered


I reached out to Boss to resolve further


I was told my Ms .R that all are busy 


Try to find answer by own that's easy 


I understood that I should take notes all time 


However attitude of Ms. G towards me was not fine 


When I asked her why I am constantly ignored


She commented that she is not bound to respond as the SOP is already shared


The voice tone was rude and heightened 


I was in tears till day end 


Boss said it's just overthinking me 


And made no sense in targeting G


Not sure why my confidence shattered a lot 


That I was blabbering without clarity of thought


Sometimes I look for validation preview


I feel that someone should support my point of view 


Life is not bed of roses loft


Thorns my way to prick my feelings soft 



My takeaway is to take notes and be active


The time I spend in weeping to be channalized to be productive


I can't control how others treat me 


Letting go my thoughts frown 

 

Setting myself free by writing down 


Everytime I fall I should fight back and take the leap


Miles to go before I sleep!!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

21/02/2024

English

Insta id- priyankakamath7



Also this poem is featured in blog page of YMPH daily challenge 

In link below for topic ' coming out strong after hardships' 

https://youngmindspublication.com/coming-out-strong-after-hardships-ymph-daily-writing-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...