Friday 15 March 2024

2. Mangroove plantation -Office event


God's visible form of nature is Universe

His presence is felt in species diverse


As I planted a sapling with shool

I witnessed the beauty of 'Beautiful '


Trees not just help in purifying environment & Soil erosion

But also gives me feel of God's presence and emotion


Deepest strength is derived from deep root

Planting seed would one day bear fruit


The Beach's roar is music to the soul

Inner peace and joy is achieved goal


The name of mangroove planted is of specie ' 'Avicennia' queen

Gist if this activity is to ' Lead the scene and keep it green ' !!!



Composed by

Priyanka Kamath

19/01/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...