Friday 15 March 2024

8_Ingredients for creating Woman

 Ingredients for creating Woman* 



Welcome to my world full of imagination


Let's explore how god created woman with passion


He filled the default ingredients of strength and passion


Blended it with multi tasking and compassion


' N ' in Woman stands for Nature 


So this he gave us with choice to choose and ensure 


This is handpicked by each individual lady 


Few chose being mamma's doll and rest chose to be little princess of daddy


Now let's see 

How He created me 


I kept piling up so much as my baggage


It had emotions,love , care in the luggage 


Packet of ego , jealousy,fear , anger were stuffed without ado


As Outer packing for above was pretty so sprinked that too 


There was a ice-cream bucket of thinking


I took more scoops and ended up having the nature of overthinking


To dilute my emotions I carried a lot of water bed 


As a result I have buckets of tears anytime to shed 


However when I was grabbing everything nice touchwood


I missed the 'M 'of woman which is 'Motherhood'


There were so many goodies I missed in this process 


But god said the ones you missed you already possess


I didn't knew I was stronger than I thought to be 


Only realised when the most favourite woman in my life left me 


I was strong enough to hold my tears 


The timid me could stand strong and overcome fear 


I was never confident to face the world 


But when needed I could step out my comfort ward


If something is destined it shall sure come 


I have faith that God will provide me too with a stamp of 'M 'with a little Gem 


So this was God's recipe of creating Woman 


Each of us he made beautiful with heart pure golden !!!


Har Har Mahadev !


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

8 th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...