Monday, 25 March 2024

25.Bura na maano Holi Hai *

 Bura na maano Holi Hai *



Me and my boss played Holi this day 


She flushed over me Color Grey 


My inbuilt tear baloon somehow didn't trigger 


I could see the true picture bigger 


I did the task exactly as she said 


Scheduled a call to discuss ahead 


Sitting next to me shes sending me back to back email


Her heightened voice ,made my effort to explain her fail


I am sensitive to someones high tone 


I cry for hours overthinking alone 


But I did nothing wrong today 


The given task was done perfect to say 


A person's body language says it all 


I can't be likable to all, it's their call 


In that heat of moment ,I took a while 


Asked her to tone down ,with a smile 


Color of fire emerged within me all this while 


And I could confidently suppress my tear with a smile 


Hey Boss , suno Meri baat 


Zor se Jo baat aaj Boli Hai

Bura Nahi maani , aaj Holi Hai 😁!!!


✍️ Priyanka Kamath

25 march 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

324. Dads 74 th Birth anniversary

 Remembering My Dad on His 74th Birth Anniversary Dear Aanu, Happy 74th Birthday to you above, Wrapped forever in our prayers and love. Thou...