Saturday 23 March 2024

22.Change the phase- Face the change

 **Perceive and Write from the given Image* *




Title- Change the phase- Face the change


The image is my reality check 


Where I tend to see first problems and hard luck 


 _Perspective 1 -_ problem oriented


I could see weather as a gloomy album 


The leaves are my innumerable problem


There is a branch bunch of bent tree


The electric wire which could anytime trigger the toxic me 


 _Perspective 2-_ Solution oriented


Each dark phase will pass on 


Each dusk has a beautiful dawn 


The cloud ☁️ has a silver lining


I can see the sun 🌞 shining 


Just that I am obstructed by the cloud billow


As I am chilling in my comfort pillow 


The opportunities I get represents the sky


It has no limits and is special that's why 


The sun is the guiding force 


But I often miss to see it in due course


I blame that cloud is obstructing the sun 


But it's me who need a positive perspective and blame no one 


The leaves in the tree is my blessing for sure 


Counting on the boon I have is real and pure 


The straight trees are first cut 


Hence Bent tree represent the wit 


Servival of the fittest is the thumb rule free


Birds need to believe in it's wings and not the tree 🪽


The electric wire represents my morals


Walking in this wouldn't get me laurel


I should be careful with the steps I take 


And be mindful and alert of path I make 


The sun rays are blessings I notice seldom


This image keeps me reminded that Universe is my kin

gdom !!!





✍️ Priyanka kamath

24 march 2024 

Priyankakamath7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

101. A poem for me

 A lovely poem for you.  As I was walking Down life's highway  Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When ...